Choozee Life understands that you care about how information about you is used and shared; and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.Your privacy is important to us and we work to keep your information secure.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts your information, in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the best industry standards.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. As per our security procedures, we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Choozee Life assures you that your information is completely protected and that your purchases are safe. Our secure-server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number, name and address. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India, if delivery address is of India.
If delivery address is (Other than India), then payment shall be made in Foreign Currency (USD, EURO, GBP and other currencies accepted by our website).
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, CHOOZEE may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- You have specifically authorized CHOOZEE or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery (applicable in India only) to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by CHOOZEE is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery (applicable in India only), collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the CHOOZEE Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card / Debit Card etc. payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, CHOOZEE is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with CHOOZEE to purchase the products and /or services from CHOOZEE using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to CHOOZEE using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with CHOOZEE through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies or by mutual agreement with CHOOZEE’s representative.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate CHOOZEE Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within 5 days of receipt of the product or within 45 days of making the payment whichever happens earlier. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions (applicable in India only), Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions (applicable in India only) , refunds, if any, will be made via Cheque / demand draft / other equivalentmethod in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in same currency only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in that currency.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS / Bank Wire or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to CHOOZEE in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- CHOOZEE reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which CHOOZEE may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Wallet / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- CHOOZEE reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with CHOOZEE or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- CHOOZEE may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of CHOOZEE. As a result of such check if CHOOZEE is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- CHOOZEE may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if CHOOZEE deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, CHOOZEE may hold Transaction Price and CHOOZEE may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer acknowledges that CHOOZEE will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of CHOOZEE.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and CHOOZEE Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Wallets / and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
CHOOZEEWallet ("CHOOZEEWallet") is a Pre-Paid/Bonus Point payment instrument which is associated with our Website account. You can maintain a balance of Bonus Points, and redeem it at your convenience. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refill of CHOOZEEWallet: Choozee money can be filled by system incase of refunds/Pre-Paid. This can be refilled directly up to INR 5,00,000/- (or equivalent Foreign Currency). Refilling CHOOZEE wallet in advance for shopping may attract special bonus points. For details & offers, please contact us @ email@example.com
Refund of CHOOZEEWallet Amount: Your CHOOZEEWalletwill be non-refundable / non-transferrable.